Firmware update, nothing's happening

Home Forums Issues, problems & cry for help Software Firmware update, nothing's happening

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      EbanEban
      Participant

Hi there!

First of all, thank you for this website, I’m the new owner of a Niu M1 Pro and it’s great to have a place to talk about our scooter.

I have a problem tho, the app notified me that an OTA update is available but I can’t seem to find a way to update the scooter.

It says the scooter should be on, then you tap “confirm the update” in the app, you turn off (for how long?) and on (after how long)? the scooter, and UP should appear right ?

Well, nothing appears on my scooter. I tried in different location but nothing…

The scooter often disconnect itself from the app, so I have to unplug the battery and from what I’ve read on the forum the latest firmware should fix this issue so I would really want to update it.

If anyone can help me that would be really appreciated 🙂

Anonymous

Ask to your reseller if he can do the update through usb connection

EbanEban
        Participant

Thank you for your reply unfortunately that’s not an option. I ordered the scooter online from a store that is more than 250kms from me :/

Anonymous

send an email to NIU french support : technique.france@ksr-group.com

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Eban.
        EbanEban
        Participant

Thank you for the email address! Email sent! 🙂

Arian ArianArian Custovic
      Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>Hi all, i got my n1s 2017 about 15 days ago and i am very satisfied. Only app is still on chinese time (ride statistics). The tra01c10 didn’t help. Anybody else has the problem?</p>

Mich VaMich Va
      Participant

Same problem here with my m1 pro…

EbanEban
        Participant

Hi!

My issue has finally been solved but it wasn’t easy.

The first update has to be made by your reseller. Niu offers a special device to the maintenance of their vehicles and resellers are supposed to have it. This device is used (amongst other things) to update firmware when it’s not working through the mobile app.

If your reseller didn’t update your vehicule, you should contact them directly and explain them the issue .

Regards

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by EbanEban.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.